Software Developers profile offers you the basic knowledge that can be used to design, develop and implement software solutions for businesses and their products.
Graduates of vocational school for software developers develop their knowledge and skills to work in the information technology industry in positions such as application developer, programmer, software engineers, systems analysts, software architects etc.
- Development of applications through programming languages such as Java, C #, PHP
- Designing and structuring databases
- Connecting of different software platforms
- Implementation of security during the application development
- Testing of applications and rapid problem solving (Troubleshoot)
- Demonstration and source code management
- Applying analysis and design according to business requirements
Duration of the program:
4 Semesters – Two years program
Over 160 trained and certified by UBT in development programs and applications certified by Microsoft, Oracle, etc.
- Candidates will learn to develop software applications that makes efficient use and safe services
- Learn to use the specialized and advanced technologies to analyze and propose different software architectures.
- The candidate will apply the principles of human-computer interaction design software systems.
- Analyze the problem and identify the appropriate data, hardware components and / or software requirements to develop a workable solution.
- Use the tools and practices that support the software process documentation.
- Prepare document systems requirements and deliver documents to customers under existing hardware devices
- Students will work cooperatively and effectively in teams in order to achieve a common goal
Candidates will analyze the local and global information technology (IT) trends, recognizing the impacts on IT issues and cultural responsibilities, economic, ethical and legal.